Product Delivery Policy
- Each person purchasing a ticket on the website site will automatically receive an email with the registration confirmation and the tax invoice. Based on the issued invoice, the participants will have access at the event and receive the event materials.
- Cancellation of the participant’s registration is accompanied by the full refund of the paid amount if made 3 weeks before the event. After this date, cancellation of the participant’s registration is NOT accompanied by the refund of the paid amount.
To cancel your registration, please email us at our contact address.
- Personal data – any information about an identified or identifiable individual.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or personal data sets.
- Target person – individual whose personal data are processed.
Data protection principles
We commit ourselves to following the below principles of protection and personal data processing:
- The processing is legal, correct, transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We will provide you on-demand information regarding data processing.
- Data processing is limited in scope. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data have been collected.
- Processing is done with minimum data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Data processing is limited to 5 years. We will not store personal data for a longer period than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure data accuracy.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
The rights of the data processing subjects
Prior to any type of personal data processing, the data processing subject must be informed of his/her rights, namely:
- The right to have access to the data: he/she may request to be informed regarding the categories of personal data being processed, the processing purpose, the recipients to whom the data has been or will be communicated, the period for which the data is expected to be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria that has been used to establish this period; the existence of an automated decision making process including the profile creation;
- The right to request data rectifications: If there are errors regarding the data being processed, the subject may request corrections or completion of the data.
- The right to request data processing restrictions: parties have the right to request restriction of data processing in the following situations:
– the accuracy of the data is disputed, for a period that allows verification of the data accuracy;
– the data processing is illegal, but the subject does not agree with the personal data deletion, requiring instead, use restrictions;
– if the parties no longer need personal data for processing, but are required to exercise or defend a right in court;
– if the parties have been against data processing for the period for which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the data operator prevail over the rights of the data processing subject;
- The right to request data deletion: parties may request the deletion of the processed data if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed or if the right to object against data processing has been exercised and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail in terms of processing; personal data have been illegally processed; personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of society informational services;
- The right to request data transfer (data portability): the transfer of data to another operator may be required if processing is based on consent and processing is automatic;
- The right to oppose data processing: Parties have the right to oppose at any time the processing of data for direct marketing, in which case the data will be deleted;
- The right to oppose automated decisions based solely on automatic processing, including profiling;
- The right to be informed if his/her data are transferred to other countries;
- The right to notify the Supervising Authority about the irregularities in personal data processing and should it be the case, to notify the court;
Information regarding customer data safety The types of personal data we collect: § The information you have provided to us by registering online;§ Name, surname, CNP, billing address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.;
How do we use your personal data
We use your personal data for:
Based on a legitimate interest, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- managing and analyzing the database
With your consent, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send newsletters;
- to meet the obligations under the law
We save your billing information as long as necessary, for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the legal terms, but not for more than 5 years.
Who else has access to your personal data
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions unless we are legally bound to do so.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure communication and data transfer protocols (such as HTTPS). We use anonymisation and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
We are committed to notifying the competent authorities regarding data protection breaches. We will also let you know should there be a threat to your rights or interests. We will do our utmost to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in case of violations.
If you have an account on your site, it is your duty to keep your credentials secret.